- Background Scan – See your scanned image on the large color LCD touch screen, open your cut design, and use the stylus to simply move the design to the desired area for a perfect cut without measuring or using a computer.
- Welding – Use the welding feature to combine shapes, hand drawings, fonts, and more directly on-screen. Combine detailed or intricate cuts in seconds to simply group designs in one piece prior to cutting.
- Space Saving Auto-layout Capabilities – Get the maximum use out of your material – even the smallest scraps can be utilized!
- Scan to USB – Scan virtually anything into your machine to be saved as a cut file. You can also use ScanNCut to scan important documents, files, artwork, photographs, and more – then save to your USB for future use without the need for a clunky, stand-alone scanner. USB not included.
- On-screen Editing – Every editing function can be done right on your LCD touch screen. This includes customizing designs by resizing them, changing shape or position, using only part of a design, welding designs, rotating designs, and more.
- Seam Allowance and Sewing Guidelines – ScanNCut gives you the ability to add a seam allowance in 1/4″ increments to assist you in piecing together fabric for quilts, clothing, and more.
- Large Scanning and Cutting Area – Use the included 12″ x 12″ cutting mat, or the 12″ x 24″ cutting mat (available for additional purchase) to easily create and cut a wide variety of designs of all sizes.
There are no reviews yet.