Pick up of sewing machine or serger for service or repair. Certified Factory Trained Technicians will get your machine running like new! We will call you with a free estimate upon returning to our store. For a limited time your $ 20 deposit may be applied to any full service performed on your sewing machine or serger. If you decide not to repair your machine, we can dispose of it for you or can deliver it to you for $ 20 delivery fee. You may also pick it up at our store anytime. If we service and repair your machine, we will deliver it back to you for free.
We will call you to schedule pick-up. If you are west of Route 1, pick-up and deliveries are normally done on Tuesdays and East of Route 1 on Fridays.
We need the following for sewing machine or serger service:
1) Foot control
2) Power cord
3) All purpose foot (zig zag)
4) Bobbin case (N/A for serger)
5) Bobbin (N/A for serger)
6) Sample of problem if it has one (Leave machine threaded)
7) Carrying case if it comes with machine (This protects the machine)
For a sewing machine with embroidery, we need all items from above plus:
1) Embroidery foot
2) Small embroidery hoop
3) Sample of problem if it has one
4) Carrying case if it comes with embroidery unit (This protects the embroidery unit)